Haiti, one month

By | 3:20 PM Leave a Comment


We've been here one month.

We are on our 5th team.

I've cracked what feels like a thousand eggs and refilled at least as many water jugs.

I've prayed my heart out for friends and family and needs I know about while washing dishes and browning hamburger meat. If I know you, you can probably count on being prayed for. If I don't know you, and you'd like something brought up before the Lord on your behalf, feel free to leave me a comment below!

Just a few glimpses of some moments from this past week...


Our team from FBC Spartanburg held a young men's discipleship class all week.

Ella's 2nd momma, Maudline, did her hair...for real.

3 hours later, the finished product. She liked it, just didn't want me to take a picture of her.




We swapped teams out on the weekend and welcomed a World Reach team from Raleigh, NC.
 Our kiddo's are enjoying some extra Via family cousin time with them around so much this week!


Some beautiful new friends we made recently.

 Happy Tuesday, everyone!





Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: