#12 Years

By | 8:51 PM 1 comment
We celebrated 12 years of marriage over the weekend. We got to spend an entire 24 hours sans offspring (thank you family!) and went to DC and took in all the memorials and a few museums then spent the evening at the very place that we said our vows and started out on this crazy journey.

We also observed this newfangled selfie stick craze that takes narcissism to a whole new level. We watched a girl almost fall into the reflecting pool at the National Mall while fixing her hair and walking with her selfie stick. Seriously, when did this become a thing?!

I digress.



Yeah, it was a great 24 hours.
(Minus the selfie stick thing...)

But it's been an even greater 12 years.

I could gush and mush and detail all the things that I love about my man, but I'll spare you. (You're welcome.)

Instead, I'll keep it simple and just say that to have someone by my side that will "count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord" (Philip, 3:8) is my greatest earthly gift.

Happy 12 years Jeremiah. The best is yet to come.




Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

I love that last photo of you two!!! Happy anniversary:)