fast furious 7 (with an i phone photo dump)

By | 4:44 PM Leave a Comment

The past 7 days in  iphone photo review...

I enjoyed a girls day out (Keesha's last girl hurrah before Haiti) last Sunday with my local Via family. I love these ladies.

Ella had her first cooking lesson with our dear friend and amazing cook! We all enjoyed the fruits of their labor that evening. 

Zoe was a bit sad to say "see ya later" to her Monzie. I think Monzie looks a bit excited =)

Family togetherness before our final "see ya later". They made it safe and sound to Haiti yesterday!

We made a quick trip up to my brothers graduation from the Montgomery Co. Maryland police academy. I can't believe my "baby"  brother is now Officer Briggs. I am so proud of him.



We drove home from my Mom's just in time for the kids soccer game. Zoe likes to pass the time at the games pretending she is some sort of animal or another.

And today. Ah, today. Slow, restful yet productive...with the sweet surprise of a lilac bush blooming in our yard.
It's the little things that are filling my heart today.



Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: