the island of misfit pictures (iphone photo dump)

By | 11:11 AM 2 comments
The kids and I are up at my moms this week...soaking in some family togetherness. We have all loved being here and the kids have seemed more "settled" then I've seen since we've left Haiti. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they have so much to do here and so many people to do it with =)

I've gotten to visit with a lot of family, with the highlight being my cousin who just had twins! Oh my goodness...they were so sweet I didn't even want to put them down to take a picture. So I don't have any pictures, but take my word for it...cuteness overload.


Even with all these people to play with, these two are buddies.

Have I mentioned before that this girl loves pigs.  
Snuggles with my niece, Calea, and Zoe. Calea was just a newborn when we left...

Two birthdays a day apart  mean a joint birthday party for my siblings Isaiah and Lila. TMNT/Ballerina fun for all!
The time always goes by when you travel, which I am thankful for...because we are in the final week countdown till Jeremiah gets back to our family!


Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Love your hair!! And that picture of Zoe is precious. A hoink! :)

Erin Snyder said...

Allyson beat me to it...every time I see a pig, I think I'll always think of her excitement about hoinks! :)

cute hair!

I'm sure it's been slow for you, but I can't believe a month has already gone by. I hope we get to see you guys soon!!