baby shower cakes (gone wrong)

By | 8:00 PM 2 comments
Since I am in a weird mood today, I'll continue on in the same vein as my previous post.

Although, lets move on to awkward baby shower cakes.












This cake does double duty: dessert and birth control. And yes, I did have to censor this picture. This IS a family blog, after all.











The uterus cookie...classic.










Leave it to the Simpsons to put a negative slant on it.





















I don't think I've ever seen a dessert before that made me lose my appetite. The amputated hands are just too much.










The meatloaf and bacon wrapped shower cake. For those of you without a sweet tooth. Or for those of you who plan on having a baby that looks like chucky.


I know.
I know.
I have a weird sense of humor.

Happy Saturday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Wow.Um. Wow. Those were all just horrible. At least they are making it easy for calorie counters to pass on desert...

So I just MADE Ross look at this post and the one below after he asked why I was laughing so hard!!! hahaha I love awkwardfamilyphotos. and your captions beat all....